COVID-19 Statement 13th May 2021
Following the May 2021 Government announcements, we are permitted to start hiring our open boats and SUPs to groups of up to 30 people from May 17.
- Up to 30 people will be able to meet outdoors for informal gatherings, including activities such as recreational paddling
- Indoor gatherings will be limited to 6 people or 2 households (each household can include a support bubble, if eligible).
- Organised indoor sport will be able to take place for all. This must be organised by a business, charity or public body and the organiser must take reasonable measures to reduce the risk of transmission.
- Indoor and outdoor events will be able to permit spectators, subject to capacity limits and following specific guidance
- Clubhouses and facilities that provide indoor hospitality venues such as restaurants, bars and cafes can reopen
- All holiday accommodation will be open. This can be used by groups of up to 6 or 2 households (each household can include a support bubble, if eligible)
As previously announced, organised outdoor activity can take place and be delivered by Coaches, Leaders, Clubs and Delivery Partners for an unlimited number of participants, provided that appropriate steps are taken to make it Covid secure.
For details issued by British Canoeing – Click HERE
We ask all customers to follow the latest advice from the Government regarding lock down measures
We have a fully Risk-Assessed hygiene program in place to keep our kit clean and some measures in place to protect customers and staff during handover and safety briefings.
We advise all customers to bring drinks and snacks/food in sealed bags as the usual conveniences are shut – (Although the convenience store in Hurley is open).
Customers are also advised to bring anti-bacterial gel or wipes to clean hands before eating and drinking.
Our customers are not required to wear gloves, face masks or PPE equipment whilst using our kit, but can at their own discretion.
Hirers will be required to read and sign in addition to our Standard Hirer Terms, our additional COVID-19 TERMS prior to hire.
We look forward to seeing you in the fresh air soon!
Moose Canoe Hire Thames is the friendly Canoe, Kayak and Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) Rental Centre with our base on the River Thames at Bisham Abbey near Marlow.
With Free on-site Parking in a beautiful, quiet setting, out of town setting with easy access off the A404, M4 and M40, we are sure that you will have a relaxed and fun day out away from the crowds.
There must be at least one person 25+ years on the water to rent with us
Let Us Help You Get on The Water Today
It’s our mission to help more people to experience the River Thames in an affordable and safe way. Paddling a Canoes, Kayak and SUP is a fantastic way to enjoy the water.
Find Out More
Where Do We Operate
In Just a Few Clicks
Reserve by Phone
Call Us 7 Days